Old August 25th 03, 06:54 PM
bewtifulfreak

"Shirley" wrote in message
"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message

I don't know what the problem is between you two, but I suggest if
there's anything further to discuss, you take it private, as I tend
to like pretty much everyone here (besides the trolls, o'course!)
and don't want to take sides, or see two people I like getting into
it, and I imagine most other folks here feel the same.

There is more to this than has been aired here but point taken :-)

Fair enough, I'm glad you took that in the manner intended; I didn't mean to
scold, but it is hard on the rest of us when we like you both! I hope
you're able to work things out privately between you, I understand how it is
when you feel strongly about something, but it's always best to try and come
to an understanding when possible (though I know from experience that's not
always possible, but hopefully you will at the very least be able to agree
to disagree).

Best of Wishes,

Ann

--