Old November 22nd 03, 08:36 PM
Jeanne Hedge

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:47:38 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

My brother and sister-in-law are visiting this weekend. I live in Texas and
they live in Pennsylvania, so this was my sister-in-law's first opportunity
to See Duffy. She "oohed" and "awwed" properly over both of my cats, but
they especially wanted to see Duffy climb the cat tree because they had a
hard time visualizing a blind cat that could do all that I described. I

snip

about?" "The ficus tree," Mary said." Sure enough, there was Duffy at the
very top of the artificial ficus!! I have seen him start to do that on a
couple of other occasions. Duffy has a mind of his own when it comes to
climbing, so I guess he decided that he would *show off* on his own terms
and not ours. Anyway, they were delighted (and amazed) to see it.

Way to go Duffy! ^.^

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com