Old January 16th 05, 07:07 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 04:29:43 -0800, chocolate_girl_84 wrote:

Thanks Mary, and Margaret for your very satisfying answer!

i will be out of town for 9 days... so will she be forgetting about me
if i'm gone that long?
how about if the kitten saw the door open and wanted to get out side
the house? there are many street cats in my neighborhood..
will it take long to prevent the kitten from jumping over some spots?
i rememebr when i took her and put her in the cage, she couldn't stop
saying meos... hmm was that crying? then when i opened the cage in the
friend's apartment.. she got out and ran around... rediscovering the
place i think.. then i got out without saying goodbyes to the kitten...
i just want the kitten to be happy.. some times i just tell my self,
that's it! i'll get it back.. then 20 seconds later i think maybe it's
better without her.. and so on
i know i have a problem in not being able to decide at all..

Time for recipes!