Old June 29th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Missing Cat returned after TEN YEARS!!!

"MatSav" "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com"
wrote in message ...
Are all those "Get Your Furry Butt Home" purrs spreading much wider than
they usually do?

See http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/6253634.stm

--
MatSav

Amazing! Both of mine were microchipped before they left the shelter.
However, last year Nanki-Poo had a wound on the back of his neck that
itched. He dug at it a lot, and I was afraid the chip might have been lost.
I had him checked when I took him in for his shots, and sure enough, the
chip was missing, so I had him chipped again. I had to pay for it, but it
is worth it. I had two cats in the past disappear, and I never found out
what happened to them.

Joy