Old June 29th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default Missing Cat returned after TEN YEARS!!!

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message

"MatSav" "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com"
wrote in message ...
Are all those "Get Your Furry Butt Home" purrs spreading much wider than
they usually do?

See http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/6253634.stm

--
MatSav

This gives hope to all of us also a good lesson Microchip your masters
it works

I have had Boyfriend microchipped. I was sad because if he had been
microchipped by his previous owners they could have got him back. He was
obviously well loved as he had this really posh expensive collar on and
now his previous owners will never know what happened to him.
I advertised him by postcards in local shops and also on local radio. I
did my best to get him home.
No-one is having him back now anyway!
I haven't had Kitty FC done. She hardly goes outside now, just now and
again she follows me down the garden "to help me feed the chickens" like
she once did, but if Boyfie notices she is out he soon chases her back
inside. I would like to think that is because he recognises she is very
vulnerable as an ancient cat, but my common sense tells me he is used to
her being indoors now and not on his territory. Which was once Hers, and
Only Hers, and is now His.
When he first arrived here, she allowed him on her land, like no cat
before. She taught him to hunt.
He did at least bring her a small rat for her supper tonight which he
forgot to kill. No collared doves, her fave, since I don't know when,
months now.

Tweed

I have always said the powers above have a plan for all of us. It was
evident when Rumble got sick I would have never have become Ka' Shay slave