Old July 14th 15, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

Default I can't send ut any e mails and other info

On 7/14/2015 9:00 AM, Kyla=^..^= wrote:
I'm so frustrated I could just cry.
I can't send out any e mails, Cheezburgers, LOLCATS and The Daily Word (
only to those who want it)
My husband is un the bedroom, crying/screaming in pain, because he fell
off our bed last night, and he blames ME because I happened to be out of
the room, but not that far away.I got to him as fast as I could, which
is rather slow because I'm disabled, as is he. I called 911 and
2 firefighters came over and got him back into bed and told him to call
our Doctor this morning, and tell The Doctor what is going on.
They also told Dutch to try and have a different more of a positive
attitude about his pain, which he _really_ resented.
He is 66 years old.
Dutch has taught me how to deal with _my_ pain, close my eyes, breathe
deeply, imagine the shape, size, color, thing positive/ happy thoughts
and , and I pray a lot as well. Does he do this for his pain? No! He'd
rather bitch at me and scream in pain. Long heavy sigh.
Also , I surmise it was yesterday, 2 policemen showed up at our front
door, (I have no clue who called them) I asked them if they would like
to come in, and they helped my husband back into bed, and he was still
screaming in pain.
I think a concerned neighbor called them because Dutch was screaming in
pain so loudly.
Meanwhile, I have been waiting on my husband, making him food, coffee
and he had the nerve to ask me to go outside to HIS car and get him some
beef Jerky which is inside the car. I told him I could not do that
because I am too weak from taking care of him and he got mad at me again.
He gets so mean when he is in pain. I have been in osteoarthritis pain
since 1998 or so, then had both of my knees replaced with metal ones in
Dec of 2001.
My knees feel like they are broken, feels like someone whacked both of
them with a baseball bat.
It's 6 am (PDT) and I feel like sleeping on our couch, but I can't
because he 'needs' me in the bedroom to do this and that for him.
I am so tired and frustrated and I have to make some phone calls today
to try and get both of us some in- home care soon, which I was told we
are covered for by our medical insurance company. He also needs a few
things, like a wheelchair, a commode for the bedroom, etc.
I hurt SO much for trying to push him into his bathroom in a heavy
office chair with wheel casters, but he doesn't care about me at all, it
seems.
After all of that, he never made it into the bathroom.
Thank you for letting me vent and now I am _reluctantly_ going back to
bed.
Love to all,
Kyla

Lots of purrs and prayers for you and Dutch. It does sound like you need
someone in to help you both.

Ann

Thank you,Ann for your prayers and your cats purrs
We have to get our doctor's referral for home health care which I'm sure he
will
Ann you are so sweet to me and I will keep you in my kind thoughts and my
prayers.
Love,
Kyla