Old July 15th 15, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

Default I can't send ut any e mails and other info

Kyla=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

snip

Hi Kyla,

Hi Carol,

I was wondering as I had not heard from you in a bit.

Hi Carol,
Oh, but you have heard from me, but Mosey=^..^= 'usually' does the posting
here

I hope things get better.

Thank you
Us as well, and as I am typing this, they are _trying_ to discharge Dutch
from the ER with a shot of Demerol, and a referral for a
rheumatologist,and our Doctor told them that he should be in the hospital
for 2 or 3 days, because Dutch, my hubby, can't move/walk and I sure can’t
take care of Dutch.
This is absurd/bordering on malpractice. We've both had a _couple_ of _bad_
issues with this particular ER before.
Dr Graves , our family Doctor is calling the hospital at 8 [m PST to_ try
_and talk them into keeping Dutch for the time he specified.
Dutch NEEDS to be in the hospital, where he can be looked after.

It's a tough time you are in.

Carol
Yes, it surely is, but I am praying a _lot_.
Thank you so much for your kindness and concern
Most _deeply_ appreciated.
Kyla