Old October 30th 04, 05:21 AM
LOL

(PW Herman) wrote in message om...
(LOL) wrote in message . com...
John F. Eldredge wrote in message . ..

I was rated as an ISTP, "Engineer", and it certainly fits. And, yes,
I qualify as a computer geek.

I just took the test and it said I was ISTP too, though I don't think
it fits me so much. An engineer I'm not. Computer geek neither. ;-)

------
Krista

Female ISTPs are biker chicks. ISTPs are almost NEVER fat. Male or
female, they're often rail skinny like a wire. ESTPs are the ones
that are always fat.
CLASSIC ISTPs: Clint Eastwood (the mould for ISTPs), Chuck Yeager,
Neil Armstrong, Charles Lindbergh, Howard Hughes, Harrison Ford,
James Dean, American Indians in general (that sounds horribly bigoted
but WTF I'm a hardcore Spock-like T)

Hee. I can see this, though I do try *very* hard to suppress the
Dirty Harry side of my personality.

------
Krista