Old September 8th 03, 06:13 PM
Rain It Pours.... =-\\

Default Kittens

About 2 weeks ago, I found 3 kittens under a friend's trailer. Nobody
knows what happen to the mother, so I have been bottle feeding them.
They just begun to use the potty. And it amazed me when these little
guys actually used the litter box. I simply set them in there, and used
one of their front paws to show them they can dig. I didn't think at
this age they would learn, but they did. They can drink on their own
now. But i'm having trouble.. I've never had kittens before. Not raised
them anyway. How can I get them to eat solid cat food?

Or better yet, what can I feed them? Should I soften the cat food using
a lil bit of warm milk? They can't chew it. And I do not want them to
choke. Or should I use canned cat food? I've been told I should give
them canned food. But I also been told if I give it to them it could
kill them. I've been smashing solid food up, and they can eat it like
that, but I don't think it's satisfying them.

Could someone clear this up some?