Old January 17th 04, 09:58 PM
GAUBSTER2

From: olitter (PawsForThought)

What are the phosphorus and calcium levels in these foods? I'll give you a
hint, they're quite high for a cat food. Also, any idea of what these foods
will do for your cat's pH? This is what you end up with when you only look
at
an ingredient list!

Christina, ignore this poster. He's a troll who knows nothing about feline
nutrition.

Lauren, you are quite wrong. I know enough about feline nutrition to know that
phosphorus and calcium levels as well as pH ranges of various cat foods can
wreak havoc on a cat's health (like the ones you suggested). You just don't
like the truth, so you try to paint me as a troll. The OP should look into the
very issues I've posted about and decide for herself. She can always check
with her vet and discuss feline nutrition to verify what I posted as well!

You, on the other hand, have contradicted yourself so often here before, as to
show that you've been less than truthful on a number of subjects. I (as well
as others) have pointed this out and you think we are the trolls? I've
provided a lot of good, helpful info in the past. Just because it flies in the
face of what you preach, doesn't mean that you're right and everyone else is
wrong. Christina should make up her own mind.