Old February 26th 05, 03:29 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"CatNipped" had some very
interesting things to say about "Improving" Felix?:

Help!!! I can't find the actual "Felix" download. It keeps telling me to
click a button ("new user", "registered user", or "send to a friend"). I've
registered and then logged in but still can't find the download - the page
just takes me back to the page with the three buttons.
I've downloaded all the accessories, but when I run them they just say
"successfully installed" and then the .exe file disappears and I can't find
where they were installed!

My DH says it's a fairly large Flash (.swf) file, not an .exe .