Old March 10th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT First signs of spring

On Thu 09 Mar 2006 09:41:33p, Cheryl Sellner wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
):

My favorite time of the year. Tonight I hear the songs of baby
frogs. Today was in the 60s(F) and the tadpoles must have
morphed. Their songs fill the night air tonight. A friend of
mine says that this winter has been just too mild, and that
we're in for an ice storm. I said I can guarentee a late season
ice or snow storm by taking the sand bags out of the bed of my
truck. Murphy. I think I'll leave the bags in for another
couple of weeks.

Obviously this was posted in the wrong group. Follow-ups set.

--
Cheryl