Old September 28th 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Exploring Cat Island

Fangu sew mutch Trudi. Luffs, Mimzy n Bob Qat

trudi puts this on her nightly prayeer list to bast. ...

--
If you want to discuss top posting please email me privately, lets not
clutter the news group, thanks*****

.
"Community Cats"
Mimzy tugs on Bob Qats ear and says, 'This is where we came from, The
Second World, and we hafta learn all we can but we can't say 'anything'
to anybody without permission. Understand? Bob Qat nods in agreement.
Mimzy gets a sad look on her face, I didn't know kitties got sick and
hurt here. I want to do all I can to help.
Don't you? I wonder if there are bitties here too?. Hmmm, lots to
learn about The Second World. Father Frank seemed nice, and he keeps
secrets too. He does all sorts of good things.
Little Mimzy sits down and starts to cry happy/sad and her brother Bob
Qat comforts her. 'Kinda overwhelming, isn't it?' he says. Mimzy
sniffs and says 'yup, it sure is' and I'm so glad you're my brother.
And I'm glad yer my sister.
Then they both shake off their 'mood' and run off to find Pa Mosey.

[McDougal overhears this conversation]

Aye, 'tis sad when kitties hurt or sick, but these things happen most
everywhere. But fortunately nokitty has gotten badly hurt for a very long
time. All we usually see is the occasional turned paw from stepping in a
hole, or a kitty with a cold. That one kitty you saw had been playing out
in the cold, got all wet and kept playing in the cold, and didn't come
inside when his momcat called to him. But he'll be right as rain before
long.

As fer yer momcat, I remember her. She would have been fine, but she was
a wanderer and was dissatisfied with some aspects of the Second World.
She always wanted to see new things, and she wanted only the best and
most exciting things for you kits. But she recognized her vows to keep
magic sacred, so she never used hers when she could have made her life
easier. She tried to do everything by herself, even things she had not
learned to do without magic.

But, now that you kits are living with that fine mancat Mosey, and are
getting trained in the use of your magic, and have reunited with your
aunt Morgana, I'll bet that we can find your momcat and help her return
to the Second World. Then everyone will be happy again and we'll have
nothing to worry about.

McDougal