Old September 27th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

Default Photos Finally

CATherine wrote:
Luthian is a very pretty cat. And she looks like she has some major
personality. And I get the feeling she has a sense of humor!(one
facial expression)

--
CATherine

Thank you CATherine, and thank you everyone else for your
lovely comments. I think Luthien has been reading this thread
behind my back because she is looking very smug at the moment!

You are right about that sense of humor, CATherine....
She has a great way of looking as if she finds hyoomaans
quite entertaining, rather than the other way around!
Perhaps it comes with her having watched my daughter
grow up from a confounding newborn baby hyooomaan (which
was quite amazing to Luthien, you had to see her expression in those
days), to this 5yr. old young lady who can still be the
princess of silly at any given moment.....gives Luthien
quite a sense of superiority, it is greatly amusing!

--tension