Old September 20th 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Exploring Cat Island

Yup, we do, Fangu Trudi. Mosey smiles bakk at hisown furnd

datz notta purblim we all getz catfuzzled sumtinez, Trudi smilez at herown
furnd

Yer rite uff corse, I jest gotted confoozled. Fangu Trudi. Mosey

i thinked we meeted atta little lake befur comin here, Trudi

"Hmmm , I thot Amelia sed et wuz Little Lake. I musta gotted
confoozled, yup. Et iz bootiful heer tew. Mosey

pssst. mosey diz iza island pwaze, notted little lake, butted i bet it
catfuzzled yoursef beclawz itz so bootiful, Chester, who is watin fur
lucy to arrife
"

Mosey, Mimzy and Bob Qat land their porter next to Amelia' s and
greet
the other kitties there. Can we go with you? asks Mosey

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. We will be moving further along
soon.

Amelia

Fangu furry mutch. We hab been heer before for a party or sumpthin
wif Aed n Morgana n wee wuff diz pwase. We met Paddy n sum uther
kitty, i furgit hiz nayme n dey were reel nise.
Bob Qat faownd a field dat growz nip bubbles. He got reel sillly.
Waffs.
Mosey