Old July 15th 08, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Boston Globe piece on singing to pets

NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT! You have got me trying my cats names to that Pink
Panther thing. O----T O---T O---T. Pig gie, Pig gie, Pig gie! Willow
will have to find her own song. Nice laugh to start the day. Thanks it will
probably stay with me all day!!!.
"Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe wrote in message
wrote:

I know exactly what you mean. Someone could have an opportunity for
extortion if they had a tape of me singing my made-up songs to my cats.
Particularly if it was a video tape.

Last night we were watching "University Challenge" and one of the teams
was
from Durham, which set me to recalling that ghastly old joke "How do you
know
the Pink Panther comes from Durham?"

(If you've heard the theme to the "Pink Panther" films then you'll get it-
otherwise don't bother)

Next thing I'm singing "Dun-zee, Dun-zee, Dun-zee, " to the same tune

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs