Old October 18th 03, 03:24 AM
PawsForThought

From: (Liz)

Lauren, I sent you two e-mails, one last night and one today with some
network suggestions but they keep bouncing back (Remote host said: 500
SYNTAX ERROR, COMMAND UNRECOGNIZED).

I got one of them, but it cut off most of the content. I've been having
problems myself with Yahoo the past couple of days. Thanks for sending. Maybe
you could try to resend tomorrow? Basically, I'm at the point where I've got
the 2 computers communicating and we can share data. One computer can go
online the other can't. DLink tech told me I might have a corrupted TCP/IP
installation but in WinXP, it won't let me uninstall it. I've been told you
can uninstall through DOS but they wouldn't tell me how. Each computer has a
fast ethernet PCI card, then are connected to a DLink broadband router, and
then the main computer is connected to a DSL modem. But for some reason, the
other computer can't go online.

You could try sending the email to

Thanks, Liz!

Lauren