Old July 5th 05, 04:49 PM
MissysMom

Default Little Miss watched the fireworks

Hi,

This is my first time posting to this group. I have an 11 month old
kitty, named Little Miss. Even though she is a curious little thing and
sometimes braver than she should be, I was worried about the fireworks
last night.

We live in a neighborhood that lights up on the Fourth with lots of
noise and commotion. I stayed home with her because it was her first
year, and I wanted to be sure she wouldn't panic, as so many cats and
dogs do.

I should not have worried. She sat spellbound in the window, watching
every single fireworks. She didn't come down off the window sill until
every single fireworks had gone off. I don't know which was more
entertaining to watch -- the cat or the fireworks.

Of course, this is the same kitty who loves to ride in the car and
watch every thing, and lets me walk with her on her leash in the park.
I should not have been surprised.

Curious little thing. How did all the other pets do?

--Little Missy's Mom