Old December 24th 10, 09:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Getting a BIG Christmas wish.....

I couldn't have said it better..... Love to you all, my friend, Gandalf.
Kyla

There are still miracles and I am so thankful someone I know is getting
one. Value the time you have and God bless you one and all.

(Gandalf)

My older brother, Dan, was diagnosed with liver cancer in July

By the time they made the diagnosis, it was too late for chemo or
radiation.

They gave him 3 to 6 months.

But, it's been 6 months, and he's doing quite well.

He went to a clinic in California, and is eating only organic food, and
LOTS of juice, made from organic carrots, and a lot of other things I
have barely even heard of, and would NEVER eat, myself.

But, it seems to be working: his lab values are better now than they
were in July. A lot better, actually.

He had signed up for home hospice care, and they call him every month,
wondering why he hasn't needed their help yet

I don't know how much more time he has, but I wanted one more Christmas
with him, and my elderly Mother, and I am getting my wish....and he's
not in a hospital bed in his living room, as I expected, last July

-TC, in loving memory of the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico
kitty, Kenzie.

Every day was a treasure with Kenzie; I tried to treat them that way.
There would only be so many, and now, there will never, ever, be any
more

- Robert Heinlein