Old December 15th 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Surgery

I have a 9 year old cat and it underwent surgery on Monday to have a tumor
removed from its left flank. It lies down doing nothing, only drinking
water. This evening it will be 72 hours of the operation. I'm waiting for
the results of the biopsis. The Vet said that it was a huge tumor. I' m
desperate that I cannot do anything for him. I tried to force son vitamins
and very soft food made por him but he does not accept it

I' willing to hear any advise. Thank you