Old March 26th 04, 01:58 PM
Robyn

lid wrote:
In article ,
"Robyn" wrote:

P.S. I'm in Hollywood, Florida, BTW. That's just south of Ft.
Lauderdale.

You could try these guys (I found them through Google):

http://www.catpals.org/

"Cat Pals - A Feline Charity in South Florida
A non profit charity that works off donations and fundrasing and is a
volunteer based to feed and get medical attention to all ferel cats in
the hollywood beach area in south Florida."

The page also talks about a vet named Dr. James Dee of Hollywood
Animal Hospital who believes in trap/neuter/release. Try contacting
that clinic or other vets in your area. They may be able to supply
you with lots of help and info. Good luck Robyn, you're helping put
humpty back together again.

Yes, I had found them yesterday, thanks. So far all I get is an
answering maching. But they have the one huge colony they take care of,
and that's all they do. I doubt they can assist, although maybe someone
will be able to advise. :-)

Thanks,
Robyn
--
To avoid grizzlies, the Alaska Department of Fish & Game advises hikers
to wear noisy little bells on clothes and carry pepper spray. Also watch