Old November 28th 03, 03:50 AM
Christine Burel

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

You should have major cuteness warnings on this one, Dan! He looks so
blissful; this sums up Thanksgiving for me!
Christine