Old January 10th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default My kitten's abdomen is slumping.

Suddenly, without warning, exclaimed (10-Jan-06
5:15 PM):
Thank you for that kind and helpful reply. My local country vet will
laugh in my face if I bring in Marie for this. I am sure she must have
this "spay sway" since the condition coincided with the surgery and
also since she seems perectly fine in every other way. I enjoyed the
pics of you cats. Here are some pics of my beautiful friends. there
are two pics. One is soon after adoption, in a box. In the other,
they help me with the dishes.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...54&uid=4297243

I don't think your vet would laugh, and if he did I'd consider another
one, but would you have to bring her in? Just call and ask the
question, if he's concerned he'll ask you to come in, and if not, just
get it checked when she's next in for shots or whatever.

jmc