Old December 31st 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Default a surprise for some of you

Barb, I think I'm confused. Everyone's posts go on google and in the
archives as far as I know. I'm on dial-up and mine have always been in
there. I've used google for years, deju-news before that, to pull up
past posts.

Am I missing what you are saying?

Rhonda

barb wrote:
Since I began with broadband my posts to this website are being posted
online! That is, if you Google me you will find my posts and you can access
complete threads with others' posts to me. I guess most likely there's no
real harm in this for most of you. Actually, an old high school buddy
tracked me down through this and we've been having fun catching up!

On the other hand, for the few here whose posts are peppered with rather
testy language, you should be aware that a prospective employer or even a
date, may not be too impressed.

Have any of the rest of you encountered this?

Barb
Of course I don't look busy,
I did it right the first time.