Old November 11th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

Default milestone for Muriel

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 00:03:16 +0000, Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

After finding the recurrence of Muriel's breast cancer, I bought
three and a bit boxes of her favourite crunchies (Lidl's High
Premium) as they were half price at the time - that was about 40
bags. I guessed that would be enough for the life remaining to
her.

Well, yesterday she ate her way through the last of it and made it
VERY clear to me at breakfast that I was to go into Edinburgh and
buy more. Tinned food is just not bloody well good enough, got it?

She loves sitting on my chest looking into my eyes while I'm
lying down listening to music, and she's putting her face closer
to mine all the time. Our noses were almost touching this evening.

Purrs for Muriel to continue to enjoy life. MLB