Old October 26th 12, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Must see movie trailer- The Paw Project anti-declawing documentary

"Catlady" wrote in message

http://pawprojectmovie.com/

You are probably preaching to the converted on here.

It's illegal in my country unless for deep-seated nail bed infections that
don't respond to any other treatment. I've never seen a declawed cat.

My suggestion is that if any of you use a vet that encourages
spaying/neutering and declawing at the same time, you ask why that vet
thinks it's acceptable and why they suggest it.
I'd be banned from my vet's surgery forever if I asked him to declaw a cat
to protect my furniture or in case they ever scratched me. He'd think I
was mad.
Vets need to stop offering this.