Old September 24th 04, 07:34 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:37:56 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Pat wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
We'll be in Highland, Illinois 10/6-10/12.

It won't be a lot different from Memphis. Maybe a few degrees cooler
is all.

Poor Persia. You need a live-in catsitter.

Thanks, Pat. I don't know anyone I'd trust with a key, let alone live-in
for a week. The vet staff takes good care of her, she just gets
understandably upset.

I had a bad experience with one of my brothers a number of years back. I
was going to be away for a couple of weekends (not a full week) in a row on
business. All he needed to do was walk my little old dog Saturday evening
and Sunday morning and make sure he had fresh food and water. I came home
to find he hadn't done a damn thing. The dog had his legs crossed and no
food. And I was *paying* him. Wound up not paying him, of course. Gotta
love some family.

Man, don't you love it when twerps are *related* to you!?

Theresa