Old October 18th 03, 01:03 PM
Karen

in article , John
Biltz at
wrote on 10/18/03 2:40 AM:

I have seen Bruiser's mom and he looks nothing like her. She looked very
much like an Abyssinian, certainly not a pure bred but that is what she
looked like, long, slender and elegant with large ears. Bruiser's father
was as usually the case with cats unkown. They took in a stray that
turned out to be with kitten. I was looking through the breeds, Maya and
Bruiser have been chasing each other around most of the night, I was
really wondering what kind of cat would have a tail like Bruiser. I got
to Maine Coon and there was Bruiser. The markings were different of
course and Bruiser doesn't have the little tuft at the top of the ears
but the tail length and bushiness, the face, body and fur resemblance is
remarkable.

They are usually really lovey cats and MAN do they have great tails. Very
long in the body too.

Karen