Old August 29th 14, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Moving on along Route 66

On Friday, August 29, 2014 1:37:08 PM UTC-4, Regina&Rex wrote:
On 8/28/2014 11:20 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:

"Kitties and doggies, this is Chief Smith. He's trustee of this land,

and has welcomed us to his property. There are great campsites just over

there, some tents for those who prefer tent camping, and on the other

side of the woods are some cabins for those who prefer more creature

comforts. He has also invited us all to dinner tonight."

[Harri shifts the HarriMobile into park, then walks over to greet the

Chief and find out which camping area she should park in. She then

pulls her vehicle around and backs into place underplace a large oak

tree. She connects her electrical, water, and internet hookups, then

deploys her side awnings. Once everything is set up to her liking she

walks past the other campsites.

In the next slot Sammy has maneuvered Amelia's RV into place and got the

campsite squared away. He is setting up some lounging pillow with

obvious plans to take a nap before the sun sets.

As she gets to the end of the camping slots she is surprised to see Rex

and Regina's RV already in place. Rex waves as Harri walks by.]

Hi, Harri. We want to explain why we left in such a hurry. You see

Regina and I are the royal cats everyone is looking for. We came to your

country to meet with other world leaders. While we were here Regina

found out she is expecting.

Regina walks out of their RV as Rex is talking to Harri and hears the

conversation. "Last time when I had the kits that are here with us, the

royal doctor attended the birth and took the kits off to nurse maids to

care for them. There was such a fuss about me doing anything.

We decided this time I would have the kits on my own and care for them.

I missed so much when they were little. Our body guards did not like

this but they finally came around and went along with our decision. Once

the kits are a few weeks old Rex will contact the prime minister and let

him know where we are.

We have been enjoying meeting all of the cats and dogs traveling in your

group . The real joy for us is being treated as a friend. Most keep

their distance because we are the royal family. I hope this news do not

change the way you or your friends treat us. "

Oh, there's gonna be _BITTIES_ Don't wurry, mine fren Samanfa is a princess and we treet her jus wike efferywun els.

--
Shannell Squeakytoy Coan, for her Hous