Old April 19th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ode de sweat

Default PING BOOKIE-FREE IAMS & ALSO OTHER DOG & CAT FOODS IN THE UK

On Apr 18, 8:07 pm, bookie wrote:

thanks for that will ring up in the morning, and get my housemate

can you give just a fuzz about housemate?
male female cranky pleasant.. that sort of thing

I take it you like them... is why you give free iams coupon

and.. do they have a cat? and.. does their cat inter-act with yours

and I read you comments about the us

what are you uptight about? that's not like you or is it

don't get cranky.. you too un-jaded to get spoiled
or are you really jaded...

the hell is going on here

I thought you was snow white

haaaaaaa hahahaha

what up book!

you would love it over here

but if you just cram your head up englands ass..that wouldn't bother me

thing is.. you're in this for life and this world and every country in it is
what YOU make of it

don't be raggin...

we need these guns

you have to match the forces that be
and believe me! it is not good to be gunless in many many parts of america
have you been to the bronx in NY? I haven't.. not interested in going.

Remember the riots in LA? I do. It's awful. Even the police can't control
the mess.
Not then anyway.

America bad? AND YOU'RE A TEACHER? Jesus! we are saints and Gods and you
know it!

is why we got away from ya'll in the first place

wooooooooooooo we outta here!

TOLD YOU I WAS GOIN LEAVE THE MUTHER****ER DIDN'T I TELL YA