Old April 19th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default PING BOOKIE-FREE IAMS & ALSO OTHER DOG & CAT FOODS IN THE UK

On 19 Apr, 15:48, Lis wrote:
On Apr 18, 6:22 pm, "Linda Boucher" wrote:

Hi
i thought Iams was recalled

Some Iams is recalled, not all, and Sheelagh is in the UK, where it
hasn't been recalled at all.

Lis

That is correct. We are in the UK, & none of the IAMS products were
recalled over here.

I think the incident in the USA did a lot of damage to their
clientele, & that of their customers faith, after all, we do talk to
each other & news gets around as it has done in this case.

How could they possibly only offer it only to their US customers,
without offending their EUROPIAN Market too..It would have been
offensive, so we are just plain lucky to get something for nothing. I
can assure you that we get very little for nothing. over here. Once
upon a time, I can remember my mother saying to me that even fresh air
would be taxed eventually, she was right( as she always is, damned it
all)..It's Called environmental Tax, but it means the same thing
really...

Whilst I was looking at IAMS, I decided to have a look around & found
that there was a site that had a whole bunch of pet food suppliers
that were offering free samples of cat and dog food, so I decided to
post that too. As I said, we hardly ever get something, for
nothing....
S;o)