Old November 23rd 03, 11:46 AM
Miss Violette

keep them separate and get the other fixed and wait it out, time is the only
thing that really works, soft
pele wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
I have a new cat(Tic) who has a 7 week old kitten(Kamea). Tic had been a

starved, sickly and pregnant outside farm cat when I came to her rescue
(it's a long story and I won't get into it now). I brought Tic and Kamea to
live in our 2 story farm house 2 weeks ago. I've kept them upstairs with
the door shut hoping our other 3 house cats would introduce themselves
through the door. After several days I brought Mr. Zorak up to meet Tic,
she took one look at him and flew through the air...Zorak ran. A few days
later Smudge some how got upstairs - I heard horrible noises and saw Smudge
coming down the stairs without actually touching the steps. He wasn't hurt,
but did lose some fur. Tic is a very calm cat and even after the incidents
with the other cats she acts normal immediately. All three of the others
are neutered males. I'm not sure how to get everyone to get along. If
anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Teri