Old August 20th 05, 08:44 PM
Cheryl

On Sat 20 Aug 2005 02:24:42a, Lucrezia Borgia wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
roups.com):

from any unspayed females for any period of time post-neuter?
I've heard that viable sperm may remain in the male's plumbing
for a period of time and as a result, the cat should be
maintained separate from a female in
heat.

(The female will be spayed as well. This is a timing question
only!)

Congrats on your new additions. The answer is no, according to my
vet because I had the same question. Once neutered he can no longer
impregnate a female. The hormones may linger a while, but not
sperm.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields