Old August 26th 10, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Update on the neighbor's little dogs

"Kelly Greene" wrote in message
I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, but she has a history of
taking advantage of people. Her doctors said she could go home, and she
feels well enough to go shopping, go to movies, etc. At the same time,
she is in Houston (close to her doctors but about 150 miles from home),
so she probably feels more comfortable staying there. So, I understand
why she has not come home in-between appointments but find it hard to
understand why she doesn't inquire about her dogs. She has called
several times to have me go over her mail with her, open the ones that
look like bills, and make arrangements for paying bills that need to be
paid. I called her about one item that looked like a jury summons (and
it was), and she called the court house to make arrangements about that.
But no questions about her two little dogs! On the other hand, she is
pleased to hear about them when I bring it up myself.

MaryL

Why not offer to drive the dogs to where she is staying? Or ask her to
send someone up to get them? It sure sounds like she's taking advantage of
your kindness to me.
--

That would be impossible. She could not keep dogs where she is staying.
They are probably better off staying in their own home with a large yard,

MaryL