Old October 18th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
shirley

Default Tuffty and my stress levels

Tuffty seems to think my stress levels are too low and need
raising.........he keeps going missing. On Sunday he was supervising
DH and I clearing out the greenhouse and tidying up the flowerbeds
(and generally getting in our way). Monday morning no sign of him,
this about the 6th time this year he's gone missing. Tuesday morning
no Tuffty. Wednesday morning no Tuffty, this is about the time my
brain starts going from worried to panic mode. The neighbours must
think I'm mad as they see me furtively looking in their gardens as I
walk the streets clicking my tongue (it's a sound I've trained them,
the cats not the neighbours, to respond to). At lunchtime I went into
the garden to hang some washing out to dry and who should
appear......yep....Tuffty, and a right old telling off he gave
me....."where's my food, can't you see I'm starving, if you don't feed
me NOW I'll waste away to nothing"....so like the obedient servant
that I am I stop what I'm doing and find something suitable for the
taste buds of a discerning cat. Between mouthfuls of food Tuffty
continues to tell me what a lazy, ungrateful human being I am....no
mention of where *HE* has been for the last 2 1/2 days.

--
Shirley a suitably chastised slave.
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk