Old March 1st 07, 09:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Default Off days?

Do cats have "off" days?

Yesterday I got up walked into the kitchen....and stood in a pile of cat sick
that seemed impossibly large for either cat, had visions (whilst cleaning it
off my bare feet-Ugh!) of the pair of them sitting next to each other and
going "1-2-3...PUKE!"

Anyway for some reason Dunzi seemed quieter than usual, which is very quiet
as she's not one to be in your face like Sarsi.

Then another pile of puke appeared, this time in the bedroom, now as Sarsi
was at this point impersonating a dead cat (she's good at that) on the sofa
so it followed it was Dunzi's handiwork since she was in the bedroom.

She seemed a bit out of sorts all day, nothing I could put my finger on just
not quite herself. Through all functions normal apart from not seeming too
interested in her supper. This morning she was spotted diving to the food
bowl and seems to be her usual self.

Just wonder what that was about- did she get to eat something she shouldn't
have? (Cellophane springs to mind, she was trying to chew some the other day
but I took it away from her. When either Fugazi or Isis did that, me and Dave
knew our immediate future contained cat puke- we used to think they used it
instead of grass)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs