Old November 21st 09, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default OT Colonoscopy tomorrow (Friday)

wrote:
MLB wrote:

hopitus wrote:

OMG that drug has some very unpleasant plus dangerous side effects.
And all these many years, I held a grudge...beyond the grave...to my
mother for shoving *butter* down my throat at 3am to attempt to lower
my 108oF fever when I had the Asian flu at age 15, instead of getting
a doctor! Your mum tops that.I am glad you survived to be with us.
one AFAIC.

108 degree temp? You are lucky to be here. It would be interesting if
there were a way to go back and check some mothers' IQs.When I think of
some things my mother did, I wonder! MLB

Hops is confused. 108 wasn't her temp, it was her mom's IQ.

(Seriously, I think she was exaggerating. 108F temp = dead. Most people
can't even survive 106.) (Metric conversion: 108F = 42.2C, 106 = 41.1.)

Joyce

A 108 IQ is in the range of average It was probably an exaggeration to
say it was 108 temperature. MLB