Old December 16th 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Urgent Purrs Needed

Pat wrote:

Dave just left with Abelard to go to TED....

Kitty didn't eat this morning and when I tried to feed him again a
while ago, I saw the left side of his face was swelled up. I sniffed
his breath and it was bad, like he has a bad tooth. Poor baby!! Just
when he was putting weight on and starting to enjoy the company of
other cats again, something comes up to spoil things ;(

Could we have some dental well-being purrs, please?

Oh, no, poor Abelard! Purrs for the problem to be easily treatable, so
he can get back to the more important business of fattening up and making
friends with his housemates.

Joyce

--
"Bacteria, with a few more bells and whistles."
-- Bonnie Bassler, describing human beings