Old October 13th 14, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Default Jellicle Ball: The Ball continues

[Bosco and Rosco, the red foxes, head for the buffet table, followed
closely by the three bears, Bob, Bob, and Bob. The foxes help themselves
to plates of roast beast and turkey and grilled salmon, while the bears
load up on roast beast, chicken, and wild berry compote. They all head
towards a table with some available seats, and make themselves
comfortable. As they get settled a tiny baby squirrel scrambles up the
back of the largest bear, then runs down his arm and grabs a blueberry
from his plate.]

SquirrelMom: Horace, stop that! Stop bothering that bear!

Bob, chuckling: Dat's awright, momSkwirl. I'z gotz plenty of food to
share with da baby, fanks to the kittys here.

[Amelia and Harri wander over and sit with the foxes and bears.]

Amelia: Hi, guys. I hope you guys like the good. Bob, I know you
normally eat your berries rw; are these ok being cooked?

Bob: Oh yeah, dey's great! Specially since we din't have to go gather
them. I could get used to dis.

Bosco: Same here! Dis roast beast is gudgud stuff!

Amelia: Excellent! I'm glad to hear that. When we're all done here,
we'll make sure to leave plenty of leftovers for you all to enjoy.