Old October 7th 04, 12:23 AM
zaax

In article , CatNipped
writes
My company is merging with another company and I'm doing the web site for
the "new" company. I've never done a web site for this type of company
before (we sell, lease, repair, transport, and rent storage space for
shipping containers - the kinds you see on ships and the "bed" part of
16-wheelers), so I'm a bit lost as to getting the "look and feel" right.
Also, this is a more male-dominated industry so, although I would like
everyone's opinion, I especially need a guy's point of view.

Please, *please* be very honest in your opinions - I'm a web architect and I
do this all the time, so I don't get emotionally involved with my designs.
If a customer tell me "that looks like crap" I just scrap the design and
start over without ever a hurt feeling.

Here's the site: http://www.cgini.com/

Thanks in advance!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sorry about this.

Lots of words but very little substance

e.g.

[New company name] formed on 1st September 2004, from Global Intermodal
Systems (GIS) and Container Care International (CCI).

[New company name] has 30 facilities and offices located throughout the
United States, Mexico and Costa Rica, .......

Always use the New company name and use it lots.
--
Zaax
http://www.ukgatsos.com