Old October 7th 04, 12:33 AM
CatNipped

"Yowie" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
My company is merging with another company and I'm doing the web site

for
the "new" company. I've never done a web site for this type of company
before (we sell, lease, repair, transport, and rent storage space for
shipping containers - the kinds you see on ships and the "bed" part of
16-wheelers), so I'm a bit lost as to getting the "look and feel" right.
Also, this is a more male-dominated industry so, although I would like
everyone's opinion, I especially need a guy's point of view.

Please, *please* be very honest in your opinions - I'm a web architect

and
do this all the time, so I don't get emotionally involved with my

designs.
If a customer tell me "that looks like crap" I just scrap the design and
start over without ever a hurt feeling.

Here's the site: http://www.cgini.com/

Looks good, although the "flashing" trucks annoyed me a bit. If they have

flash, can they stop flashing once I put my mouse over the truck I want to
click? Its kinda disconcerting that you don't know whether you've selected
it or not....

Other than that, looks clean and proffesional. I'll let you know how it
loads on crappy dial-up tonight.

Yowie

Thanks Yowie - yeah, I'm tending to agree with you about the trucks
flashing.

Hugs,

CatNipped