Old July 7th 08, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Weird Scary Chester Experience - any ideas?

"Susan M" wrote in message
Kreisleriana wrote:
Poor Chester! I'd grab him and vet him by all means-- why can't you get
him? Is he hunkered down in some inaccessible place?

He hides in the storage room and I absolutely can't figure out where. I'm
going to get the crate and put it in the bathroom and go downstairs with
some treats. If he comes out, I can grab him and stuff him in the crate I
hope. I'll get one chance but since he's so scared right now I think
he'll be really hard to handle. If I take the crate to the downstairs
bathroom, he'll hear the telltale sound of the crate and never come out.
If I keep it upstairs, he might not let me hold him long enough to get him
upstairs.

Little bugger!
Purrs he comes out-- bigger purrs that all is well.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

I'll keep you updated as I am late for work with a blistering non-movable
Friday deadline and oncologist appointment with my MIL, who is doing much
worse over the weekend.

Susan M
Otis and Chester