Old November 21st 04, 07:18 PM
CK

CatNipped wrote:

Oh my, I just looked at the length of this post - this is one of my favorite
rants, so I get carried away. But I do think this is a very serious issue.

I'm BIG too, so I know exactly what y'all are talking about. This is one
time it's good that Finns don't tend to talk to strangers too much, with
the exception of the lady who commented on Marina's hair right on the
street. We don't get these wise*sses telling us what to buy and not to
buy in grocery stores. I believe I've lost a few job transfers I've
applied for due to my size, but they've never said so to my face.
Luckily there's always Garfield: http://tinyurl.com/5x2q5

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com