Old April 15th 05, 09:28 PM
Adam

Well, it looks like Loveable Louise is the President of the Hurky Kitty
Club by unanimous vote. Concatulations, Madam President Louise! Here,
this is for you - a handmade cherrywood gavel. Louise, since you are not
a very talkative kitty I will be glad to serve you as Speaker until the
club can elect a regular Speaker.

[Tabitha squeaks up] Cleocatra? I haz a idea. I fink we ought to let
non-hurking kitties, just not let dem vote. But dey ought to be able to
'ttend our meetings and dinners and fings.

[Samuel squeaks next] I fink dats a good idearment!

[Cleo] Ok, there is a motion and it has been seconded. All those who
vote yes? No, Tabitha, that won't help - rolling over onto your back and
sticking all your paws and your tail in the air won't get you extra
votes, you still only get to vote once. All those who vote no? I don't
see any. It looks like we will allow non-hurking kitties to join as
associate members.

[Amelia pokes her nose in] Associate members? Dinners? Will the meetings
be catered? Ah, I see that Tabitha brought some FluffyKitz stuff along -
yes, I'd like to join as an associate member.

[Cleo] Ok, we have our first associate member. Mlle. Anais, would you
care to join us as well?

[Cleo turns to Louise] Well, Madam President, if you don't object, I'd
like to propse that since the TEC is currently meeting and some of our
members are also in TEC we might want to take a break until the TEC
meeting is over. We could maybe munch on the snacks that Tabitha
brought. Then after the TEC meeting is over you could gavel the HKC
meeting to order? Does that sound ok to you?

Ok!

Louise
==========
Members: