Old September 7th 05, 03:27 AM
PatM

{{{I was afraid I was the only one to feel that way. I just wish
those images
would leave my brain when I try to get to sleep. }}}

Oh, you're not alone by a long shot. I've been following the attempts
at rescuing the pets and stray animals left to fend for themselves and
it makes me sick to my stomach to read the pleas of evacuees for
someone...anyone...to help rescue or get food and water to their
critters, or when I see the vidios and pictures. Many survivors are
refusing to leave even now because they are being told they can't take
their pets. The solution the police and military have to that is to
withhold providing food and water.

I don't think I've evernot appreciated my furbabies...they are so
important in my life....to try to imagine myself in the place of those
poor, lost people....well, I can't...I just hug my family, my Punkin
and the pups harder.

PatM