Old June 24th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Names

On Jun 23, 7:19 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
We're thinking about "Archer" and "Ozzy" for the boys and "Jade" for little
mama but nothing's set in stone yet - we'll have to wait until they pick
their own names before we'll know for sure.

In the meantime suggestions on what to suggest to them are still very
welcome.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

I think those are cute names. In fact, I was vascillating between
"Ozzy" and "Elvis" for my
boykitten. The girl kitten is "Abbycat". (since she's a tabbycat)
I love the name Jade. It sounds sophisticated, and a little exotic.

Sherry