Old July 7th 11, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Hey Ranger frum Pipps

On Fri, 01 Jul 2011 13:56:56 +0000, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:50:34 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mai Unka Mosey wuz sik but iz bedder gnow n da sekritary haz bin sik
tew but wood yew wike tew dew sumpfin fun wif meh ? Goh fish mabeh?

Pipps

Yes, letz do dat! Howz about we go fishin in da
Mississississippippippippi River? 'member how big it was when we went
over it on da bridge? I'll bet dey has fishies as big as a whale! We
could get a boat and try to catch dem.

Ranger

Hey, Pipps - we could get a boat an go fishin on da river, or we could
borrow Cleocatra's submarine an go huntin da fishies from unner da water.
What do oyu fink?

Ranger