Old March 11th 11, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Purrs four da Bear

Da Bear camd bak from TED's. He had fun playin wiff da nise lady at da
couner and he don' feel sik at awl. Butted da TED sez dat da lil lump
on hims ankul is a cansermonster. Sew he gonna cut da cansermonster
off nex Thursday.

Aunti Mabel takes a moment from the CNN to reach up and lick da Bear on the
jaw. "dey took one cancermonster outta me Sunday when dey stole 4 teef anna
it's good cause it tested as a cancermonster. Dey think dey got all that
baddie. Dey tested sum other bits whenna I wuz alseep getting my teef
stolen but dey all test ok. Iz jus got fibers. I'z gotta go in the buzzing
machine two times a year though den dey rub this thing that tickles over mai
belly to see if more are trying to get in dere. You be ok like me I hopes'.