Old June 30th 09, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Officer Reports, Pliz

I gafther Unkle Serge wazn pleazed bout dat. Anais haz him so spoiledz dat
him finkz he iz da onlee hooman dat kan be in her life and dat he kan onlee
takez kare of one kitty at a time.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
spoilz spurt... butted you know ifin MH lifed wif yourownsefz, den der
wuld be two boycatz, anna two wif long hair, Trudi, who nefur givez up
tryinta move kitteez owtaa herown howze...

onze she tryda make me go lif wif unca serge, sayin mine wife kitte wanted
itsef, Tiger, shakin hizown head
"Granby" wrote in message
Dere iz a hooman song dat says WHAT PARDA NOOO DONT U UNNERSTAN?" We
luffvs Lew D. Cat, mostly kauze himself duzen liff here, aldough anofther
boycat wuden hurt. Neffer mine dat statezmentz u will be wantink ta send
MH here and we just dont needz more kitties. O T, having locked the front
door and the windows now looks to the littlle hole behind the washer by
the pipe that goes through the floor. Willow, bringz dat piece of wirey
stuff dat garamby uzez on da panz in da sink. We needz to kloze this
whole too in kaze Auntie Soft cides to sent dat cat in thru here. After
trying to fill the hole, O T finally gets himself back up on the dryer.
Ummmm Willow, u haz got to go put dat in da whole. I iz too fat, I meanz
fluffy to get in dat liddle spaze.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
wuuld it hep ifin you knewd she lukez like lewi P cat anna we thinkz she
iz hiz sisfur... but she iz veri little like willow... ok we haz 2
turkee birdz, anna smoked ham...Trudi

PS, one turkeybird haz bof legz gone now
"Granby" wrote in message
not effen wiff two turkeybirdiez. O T locking the windows now. We
effen gonna stop gramby frum looking at da pikturez of da new bitties
atta Unkle Hohn's houze.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
not efin ifin we throwz inna turkeybird??? Trudi, the hopeful
"Granby" wrote in message
Dont bring herselfz herez, I alreadi haz two girlcats and dont want
nomorez. O T trying ti figure out how to turn the lock on the front
door.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we hasta keep chekin at owrz howze, furri juzt putted a turkey bird
inna roazter onna bak patio, anna Stormmee anna OEJ iz in time owt
beclauze dey iz pikin on brbi, dey iz bein qwite mean to herownsef,
she wantsa a howze wif lezz kitteez dat won't pik on herown little
bitty self, Tiger
"Granby" wrote in message
All da cats iz relaxink at Little Lake. It jus gotted too hot on
earf for a few dayz. Kom join da partie den maybe sum of us will
kom to da moonz againz. I wantz ta ride dere on sumphin with
Harri, dat in itzelf iz a venture.
"Booker" wrote in message
. ..
Report ov da Diplocat to da Moon

Da moon is still der.

Weze gotz lots of fud. And no monsterz.

Were ar da touricats?

Booker

Adam wrote:
End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up soon.
Cud all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy submitted repawts,
pliz post repawt on how things going in yur area uv concern.
Fangu.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah