Old January 23rd 04, 06:11 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
I likez portin, I thinkz itsa cause our home porter isa disguised inna
ourown linen closet... OEJ and STT walk up to door and OEJ takes her friendz
paw and the step through... Lookit her itsa worked we isa inna difurent
time, OEJ, thrilled

Dis is furry cool! We canz trable thwough time - wow!

So'z we'z are supposed to find de grummiom fishies herea and now, huh?
Dis ought to be lotz and lotz ub fun.

Fangu fur holding my paw. Dat wasn't furry scary at all. Maybe we'z
could walk along de beach until de grummiom fishes arrive?

STTom
hoping to spend some time with his ladycat friend